Water Scarcity and Climate Change: Growing Risks for Businesses and Investors
"Climate Change and the Global Water Crisis: What Businesses Need to Know and Do," explores the linkages between climate change and water – from both the scientific and corporate management perspectives. Jointly released by the Pacific Institute and the UN Global Compact, the whitepaper covers a number of critical areas, including:
- How climate change is expected to impact water scarcity, water quality, and water demand;
- The ways in which water and energy are interconnected, including trade-off scenarios;
- The business risks of water and climate change;
- How businesses can strategically manage water-climate risks;
- And the linkages between climate and water and the UN Millennium Development Goals.
Download the Full Report (PDF)